This detector can be used in all areas where photoelectric smoke detector is required. It is suited for fires ranging from smoldering to flaming fires. This detector uses a state of-the-art optical sensing chamber, it is designed to provide open area protection and to be used with most conventional fire alarm control panel. Two LEDs on each detector provide local 360° visible for indication of status. In the normal condition the LEDs flash red every 5 seconds. When the detector senses smoke goes into pre-alarm sensitivity the LEDs will flash red every 1 second. When the detector senses smoke and goes into alarm the LEDs will latch on red. The alarm can be reset only by a momentary power interruption.
- Operating Voltage Range: 16 to 28VDC Volts Non-polarized
- Standby Current: 60μA @ 28 VDC(Maximum)
- Alarm Current (LED on: ) 30mA @ 28 VDC(Maximum)
- Adjustable Sensitivity: 0.1 to 0.3dB/m
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to50°C)